- We offer free standard delivery for orders of £99 or over shipped to the UK & EU destinations. The delivery will be fulfilled on working days (from Monday to Friday), normally within 3 – 8 working days for e-scooters and e-bikes. Orders usually ship out within 1- 2 working days depending on the payment confirmation and your selected delivery address and availability of the items at the time of order.
- You may occasionally find the applicable delivery costs at the order checkout or/and on the cart page.
- The product(s) will be delivered to the delivery address you specify in your order. Signature may be required to receive your item;
- If you have not received the Product(s) within the estimated delivery time specified on the product page or checkout, you may contact us via our website or by emailing customer support (details are available here: Contact Us).
- If you fill in the wrong delivery date, it might cause a delay or a missed delivery.
- If your order is being delivered to a business address, please be advised that our carrier will deliver to a mailroom or delivery point and will request a signature from the mailroom supervisor; our carrier does not require a signature specific to the order details.
- If you provide a home address that has a reception or concierge service, our carrier will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
- For more information contact our TOKi Electric Customer Support.
Text / Email Notifications
Our courier will send updates by text message, so you can stay updated on your delivery or pickup order. Just add your mobile number at checkout to receive these notifications. The number of messages you’ll receive will vary depending on the orders you placed.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, our courier may send you a text message. This will include your tracking number and a link to the tracking or pickup store information. Our courier may also send you a text on the day of delivery, depending on your country.
Once your order has been prepared for dispatch or has been dispatched, we may be unable to change the delivery address. If you have any queries regarding the dispatch and delivery, please contact TOKi Electric Customer Service.
For carrier deliveries, you can check the status of your order at any time via the online order status, using the order number information sent to you.
On the Account page, you can view the current status of your order, view the items ordered, see information to track your delivery on the carrier’s website.
Questions about your orders
Missed a delivery?: In the event that no one is available at the address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise you whether your order has been left in a safe place, such as a neighbor, or if you need to contact the courier to arrange a new delivery time.
If the estimated delivery date has passed and you have not received your parcel, please contact TOKi Electric Customer Service. We will investigate the issue with the carrier and strive to deliver your order as soon as possible.
Damaged orders: If your item is damaged when you receive it, you can refuse the delivery. If you only find damage after receiving the delivery, message TOKi Electric Customer Service. In the event of damaged delivery, TOKi Electric will contact the delivery service directly to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and with the least inconvenience to you. We will make every effort to keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and to provide you with a replacement.