TOKi Electric provides a reliable warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the information below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
Each product we sell has its own manufacturer warranty and cover. If your TOKi Electric product has a warranty related issue, you must retain the original purchase receipt, your Limited Warranty, and eligible warranty claims to verify your warranty eligibility.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by TOKi Electric are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase .
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- TOKi Electric must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- For defective items that TOKi Electric needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to TOKi Electric or if the defective item is not returned.
- You must include your defective Product within the original packaging or dealers’ approved packaging.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through tokielectric.com
- Purchase receipt, your Limited Warranty, and eligible warranty claims.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
THE WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID AND ALL RIGHTS FROM IT SHALL BE LOST IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
- The product hasn’t been commercialized by TOKi Electric or any of its authorized dealers.
- The product was modified or repaired by unauthorised technicians or/and by using faulty, modified, or unoriginal equipment / accessories.
- The product has suffered accidents or damages caused by external factors, atmospheric conditions or any other such events.
- The faults are caused by dirt, impurities, water, foreign bodies, etc., where applicable.
- The product was used in the rain and/or driven through a body of water with a depth bigger than 4 cm.
- Product or parts identification series / codes / marks etc. that are deleted / illegible, marking or embossment crafted, made for various purposes Spare parts or original pars show dents, mechanical shock, thermal or other fractures, cracks, etc. not attributable to them.
- Damage and defects due to improper handling and transport made by the buyer.
- Changes to the original condition of the product by natural influences (corrosion, condensation, etc.) due to improper storage conditions.
- The product has not been used according to the conditions of the user manual. – link Product’s faults are caused by vandalism or similar causes.
- The warranty duration has expired.
For technical support, please feel free to contact us at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org