Terms and Conditions
What these terms cover:
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services, or digital content.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before use.
Information about us and how to contact us
We are Toki Electric, the best way to contact us is via email. Please email us at [email protected]. All emails are responded to within 24 hours Mon-Sat.
If we need to contact you we will do so by emailing the email address or calling the telephone number provided when you placed your order.
- Toki Electric collects only the information that is necessary in processing your order and only stores information for warranty purposes or for as long as we are legally required to do so.
- Toki Electric will not share any of your personal information with any other third parties. If there is a data breach, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- If you choose to subscribe to our email marketing your email address, name and purchase information will be saved to our marketing database and we will use this information to contact you.
- If you would like to unsubscribe from marketing emails you can do so at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the email, or by emailing [email protected]. Your information will be removed from our marketing database within 7 working days.
- Once you have placed your order on our website we will send you an order conformation, this is our acceptance of your order.
- We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods.
- If for some reason we are unable to accept your order we will inform you in writing and refund any monies paid.
- Delivery timeframes are displayed within the product listing, however these are subject to change and can sometimes be delayed for reasons beyond our control.
- Where a delay occurs we will inform you and provide you with an updated delivery date.
- In the occurrence of mis-delivery or damage during delivery Toki Electric limits liability to that of the amount covered by the insurance provided by the courier company.
- Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us within 7 days of delivery and we will arrange collection and replacement at our cost. If you do not inform us within 7 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You will own the goods when payment is received in full and the item has been received. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
- You have the right cancel your order within 14 days of purchase. For goods not yet dispatched a full refund will be processed. For goods that have been dispatched we will arrange to collect the item via courier, we reserve the right to charge £30.00 to cover shipping costs. Goods must be returned with original packaging intact and the product unused. Once inspection of the produce has been completed we will issue a refund.
- Toki Electric reserves the right to make deductions from the refund of returned goods should the packaging or product be damaged.
- If your item is faulty please contact [email protected] we will arrange to collect and inspect the item and either repair, replace, or refund as appropriate. You must do this within 7 days of receiving the item.
- All products come with a 1 year warranty unless otherwise stated on the product listing.
- The warranty on any product will be voided if any sticker placed on the warrantable equipment is removed, broken or tampered with.
- Damage to product supplied by Toki Electric, caused by power surges or spikes, including and not limited to, mains power and telecommunications connections, or to other unspecified sources, voltage fluctuation, amperage fluctuation, rust or corrosion, are not covered under warranty.
- Warranties do not cover loss or damage due to negligence, accidents, theft, flood, fire, earthquakes, electrical storms or any other act of God or any war related events. If an item is not described as waterproof the product must not be used in the rain.
- Toki Electric reserves the right to suspend or cancel warranties for failure to pay monies owed as a result of non-warranty work being carried out on a product at the request of the warranty holder.